Exporting Your Load Order
I will show you how you can export your Load Order easily using Fallout Mod Manager, Nexus Mod Manager, and Mod Organizer 2.
All you have to do is:
- Click on the Load Order option on the top of FOMM
- Click on the Export option, that will open a Save As window
- Just pick where you want to save your LO text file
- Name it "Load Order" (or whatever you want)
- Click Save.
Nexus Mod Manager
- Go to your NMM Plugins tab
- Click on the icon that has a sheet of paper with an arrow pointing to the right
- Click on the Export to a text file, that will open a Save current load order to window
- NMM assumes you are lazy and already gives an automatic name for the text file, keep it or change it
- Click Save
- You need to go to your ModOrganizer folder
- Then to your profiles folder
- Then go to your current profile folder
- There should be a file called loadorder.txt, that is your load order.
You now exported your LO as a text file, now how do you make that text file reach the TTW team?
It is easy, just use the site/service called SYNbin.
- Open your Load Order text file you just made
- Select all of text in it (ctrl+A windows keyboard shortcut, Cmd+A MAC keyboard shortcut)
- Copy the selected text (ctrl+C windows keyboard shortcut, Cmd+C MAC keyboard shortcut)
- Open the site SYNbin
- Paste what you copied in step 3 in the box under the New Paste (ctrl+V windows keyboard shortcut, Cmd+V MAC keyboard shortcut)
- Press the Send button on the site
- Copy the link provided
- Paste the link you copied on the chat or on a post